Delticom AG: Greenshoe-Option completely fullfilled
Hanover, October 27, 2006. Today, the underwriters, Dresdner Kleinwort and Lehman Brothers, fully exercised the Greenshoe-option, offered with regard to Delticom's IPO, to purchase up to 102,965 company shares from the possession of the selling shareholders at the issuing price of EUR 36 per share. Accordingly, the free float of the company amounts to around 28.7%. The remaining 71.3% of the shares stay in the possession of the existing shareholders. Delticom's total IPO issuing volume will therefore add up to around EUR 40.8 million.
This publication constitutes neither an offer to sell nor an invitation to buy securities.
The offer in Germany was made exclusively by means of and on the basis of a
prospectus published and available free of charge at the company, the underwriters
and the exchange admission board.
This document does not constitute an offer for sale or subscription of or solicitation of
an offer to buy or subscribe to securities in the United States of America. The
securities of Delticom AG (the "shares") cannot be offered for sale or subscription in
the United States of America or to any "U.S. Person" (as defined by Regulation S of
the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended) nor for the account of any "U.S.
Person" unless they are registered or freed from the obligation of registering by the
Securities Act. The securities are not and will not be registered under the Securities
Delticom AG has been engaged in wholesaling since 1999 and has additionally operated as
an online retailer for tyres since 2000. In the e-commerce segment, the Delticom Group runs
more than 60 online shops with different product ranges in more than 25 European countries
as well as one shop each in the United States and Canada offering private and business
customers the following product portfolio (or parts thereof): tyres for cars, motorbikes, lorries
and buses, the corresponding rims, complete wheels (rims with tyres), selected automotive
parts and accessories, motor oils and batteries. At the customer's option, the Company
delivers its products either directly to the customer, any of the service partners (i.e. garages
cooperating with the Delticom Group, some of which permit the direct delivery of tyres to be
mounted on the customer's vehicle to their addresses) or to any other delivery address as
requested. Via its wholesale segment, the Delticom Group additionally offers tyres to
wholesalers and large retailers in Germany and abroad.
In the Internet under: www.delti.com
Online tire shop in Germany: www.reifendirekt.de
Chief Information Officer PR/IR
Tel.: +49 (0)511-93634-852
Fax: +49 (0)511-336116-55
Fax to mail: +49 (0)89-20808-1024
Unter den Eichen 7
Tel.: +49 (0)611-205855-13
Fax: +49 (0)611-205855-66
Download Ad-hoc release (pdf-Datei, 141 KB)